Our career opportunities are consistent with expanding company initiatives. We understand and are committed to providing an environment that recognizes that success is measured by company and employee development; that success can and should be a mutual goal between the company and its employees; and that success includes recognition for the company and its employees. If you are seeking a challenging work environment at an organization that recognizes and values its people, OSG is the perfect fit for you.
OSG offers a competitive compensation and benefits package for its full-time employees which currently includes medical coverage, a 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, a tuition reimbursement plan and a paid time off schedule.
If you are interested in becoming part of the OSG team, please email your resume (including salary expectations) to HR7@osgbilling.com.
These are exciting times at OSG. We are a next-generation technology partner providing integrated electronic and print and mail billing solutions through a state-of-the-art processing environment.
SouthData, an OSG Company
Location: Mt. Airy, NC
Would you like to get in on the ground floor of a newly formed corporate level Compliance Team that offers growth potential and an incredible opportunity for professional development? Are you interested in supporting an aggressively expanding company that has tripled in size in the last year? Then read on, because SouthData, a subsidiary of Output Services Group (OSG), is the right place for you!
We are seeking a talented Compliance Analyst to work with OSG across all its subsidiaries to ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations governing all business lines under the OSG services umbrella. Reporting to OSG's Senior Vice President of Corporate Compliance, this position will assist OSG and its subsidiaries by representing the business and coordinating client initiated and third-party audits. This position will also assist with tracking and providing feedback on remediation efforts and communication between the business and any auditing bodies.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate client initiated and third-party audits (SOC, PCI) for OSG business lines including the delivery of audit evidence and determined remediation measures to maintain company compliance.
- Coordinate and interpret all levels of regulations (Federal, State, Local) and assist OSG and its subsidiaries in determining how to best comply with affecting regulations (HIPPA, Banking/Financial, Privacy and Confidentiality, and others as determined).
- Provide recommendations to SVP of Corporate Compliance and business heads on any compliance or regulatory requirements within incoming contracts and regulatory documents including statement of works, NDAs, and BAAs as requested.
- Support and assist Compliance Team in delivering corporate wide mandated in person or remote training to all OSG employees and members of its workforce including contractors and vendors if deemed necessary.
- Assist OSG Vendor Management program in delivery and cataloging all determining documentation and responses in support of the Vendor Management program; this will include reading and interpreting responses and assigning criticality/risk ratings with management guidance.
- 20% travel will be required either to facilities across multiple states or potentially to vendor/client locations in support of compliance obligations.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and efficiently both written and verbally to all levels of business and senior management, including targeting messages appropriately according to audiences' needs.
- Experience managing a large and often time-sensitive workload requiring the coordination of a myriad of activities, prioritization, and multitasking, along with ability to adapt to shifting business requirements.
- Experience doing research and accurately reporting results in an organized, actionable format.
- Demonstrated ability to develop trust and build productive working relationships.
- Experience with audits, HIPAA/HITECH, financial and data protection and privacy regulations desired.
- Strong knowledge of legal and regulatory compliance.
- BA/BS from a 4-year college or university and at least 1 year of related experience; or an AA or equivalent from a 2-year college and at least 3 years of related experience.
- Ability to work remotely and coordinate deliverables with out of state workforce and manager will be a necessity as OSG has locations across the country.
- Flexibility is mandatory, as the needs of clients and the active projects may require working outside of normal working hours.
Java Developer - with Remote Opportunity
WhatCounts, an OSG Company
Location: Atlanta, GA
WhatCounts, an OSG company, is an enterprise-class Email Marketing software company sending 35B emails per year for large clients in Media/Publishing, Retail, Financial Services and Travel/Hospitality. With new resources and support from its acquisition by OSG, WhatCounts is integrating its technology across all touch points of the customer communication lifecycle. As part of this initiative the WhatCounts team is looking to add a Java Developer to the growing development team, to fuel its continued growth.
What you'll do:
- Develop new features for the email marketing applications.
- Maintain existing code base by optimizing processes and algorithms or fixing existing issues.
- Perform code reviews with team members.
- Participate and contribute during feature design discussions.
- 3+ years of Java and J2EE experience
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- 3+ years of Web Service experience (RESTful and SOAP)
- Able to work in both Windows and Linux environments
- Experience with some form of version control (SVN, CSV or Git)
- Previous experience with web-related software architectures (MVC)
- Eclipse (or knowledge of another IDE – integrated development environment)
- A willingness to both learn and mentor
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be able to both participate in and lead discussions
- Must be able to analyze, understand and communicate business requirements.
Nice to have:
- Agile methodology – we use Jira, Confluence and Gliffy
- Some knowledge of a scripting language, preferably Python
- Knowledge of running systems in AWS
What we can offer you:
- An exciting growth journey and experience, with a proven company being primed for growth
- A tight-knit team with a great culture, working collaboratively to achieve goals in a fast-moving market
- A competitive compensation package and solid benefits
- Flexible hours with option to work at home 70% of the time
Medical Coding Analyst (Inpatient) - Remote
AppRev, an OSG Company
AppRev's Charge Accuracy team is responsible for reviewing and trending Inpatient and Outpatient post billed claims data for the goal of identifying missed revenue for hospitals as well as to ensure compliance with Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting as laid out by the Cooperating Parties: AHA, AHIMA, CMS, NCHS. The Charge Accuracy team also trends the outcomes of post bill claims edits and provides coding and charging consulting to facility HIM, Revenue Integrity, and Patient Financial Services users.
We are seeking a talented Medical Coding Analyst to serve as a coding and charging consultant to facility HIM, Revenue Integrity, and Patient Financial Service users, as well as facility HIM leadership and financial executives. This position is responsible for identifying potential charging, CPT & DRG errors using proprietary company software, presenting findings and recommending coding and/or charging solutions. The Medical Coding Analyst also trends the outcomes of post bill claims edits for purposes of improved outcomes and can be responsible for providing analysis regarding claims edits to facility leadership.
What you'll do:
- Analyze post bill claims data to identify potential coding and/or charging errors.
- Provide proposed coding and/or charging revisions based on CMS Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting, AHA Coding Clinic, CPT Manual, and other industry resources.
- Apply payer contract information to deliver projected value of proposed claim corrections.
- Review Inpatient and Outpatient facility claims, with and without access to the medical record.
- Research independently as necessary for job duties and maintain valid coding credentials.
- Understands workflows, identify actionable items, and prioritize affectively to meet demands of the department.
- Support client end users in terms of coding expertise, general troubleshooting, or anything in between.
- Compose and present training and other educational materials to new and existing end users of Charge Accuracy tool by means of remote meeting, onsite meeting, telephone, email.
- Host recurring meetings with HIM and RI users to provide consulting on coding and charging as pertains to Charge Accuracy Tool edits.
- Host recurring meetings with PFS users to provide consulting on billing practices as pertains to Charge Accuracy Tool edits.
- Provide continuous workflow suggestions to HIM, RI, and PFS users as pertains to Charge Accuracy Tool workflow.
- Identifies process issues and areas of improvement, and communicates effectively to appropriate parties.
- Current coding certificate from AHIMA CCS, CCS-P or RHIA, RHIT or AAPC certifications including CPC, CIC, COC. Credentials must be maintained during employment.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong working knowledge of Inpatient hospital coding
- 3+ years experience as a production Inpatient Coder (5+ years of experience preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite products, Outlook, OneNote and Excel
- Demonstrates professionalism and the ability to work with clients and team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on attitude with the desire to support team members and proactively share ideas and knowledge